Well, now, if this is TRULY Diane, and not an imposter, writing this post...of course, undoubtedly, and positively, you chose the BROWNIE!!!How was it? Did you get the ones I sent home to you before your trip?
Wrong!!! I chose the pretzally looking one,Yum" :-)
I am so glad you had such a yummy time in Florida! Glad your back! It was nice to see you the other day. Did you win anything?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well, now, if this is TRULY Diane, and not an imposter, writing this post...of course, undoubtedly, and positively, you chose the
BROWNIE!!!
How was it? Did you get the ones I sent home to you before your trip?
Wrong!!! I chose the pretzally looking one,Yum" :-)
I am so glad you had such a yummy time in Florida! Glad your back! It was nice to see you the other day. Did you win anything?
I am so glad you had such a yummy time in Florida! Glad your back! It was nice to see you the other day. Did you win anything?
Post a Comment